Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reliving 2009

To, all those who were fed up of replying to my comments on their blogs – you can now take a sigh of relief. For long I have been a cuckoo leaving my comments (read posts) on someone else’s blog, more so, because of my ineptitude in finding a suitable topic. But as the year comes to a close, so do my inhibitions.

Having taken the initiative, it would be worth reliving the past year, which, with its share of disappointments, surprises and adventure, has had a profound impact on my character.

So the next few posts will be dedicated to the events that have been the highlights in 2009 and the events leading up to the same in chronological order.


DISCLAIMER: Going by the name of my blog, the next few posts will be all about my personal experiences interspersed with few debatable/ factual data and views. All these can be a real drab and may lead to a waste of your Precious time.

2 comments: